18 contemporary designed, flexible workspaces, in an exciting new development
The Glass Yard development brings business and leisure together to create a space where you can work, eat and meet, allowing you to create a work life balance that suits both your business and your employees.
The eighteen beautifully designed, three-storey office spaces can be combined to accommodate any sized business. With two larger showroom spaces facing the road, these would be ideal for retail showroom space, or a show stopping office.
Each unit includes the following:
- Over 1500 sq. ft. of net lettable useable office space. (1640 sq. ft. gia)
- Three covered parking spaces, cycle racks or a fourth parking space
- Ground floor entrance and office space
- First floor open plan office
- Open plan mezzanine floor
- Twenty-four-hour resident Estate Manager and security
- Direct access from the offices to a new fitness track in Stand Road park
- Covered, external walkway providing full disabled access from central lift lobby
Each of the units is offered for sale and prices vary between £295,000 and £350,000, depending on the position of the unit. They are a fantastic investment for any business looking for professional workspace, as well as being a tax efficient investment for a pension. The units will be equally attractive to investors looking for an exclusive managed investment.
Glass Yard Office features:
- Managed CCTV
- Managed door card access system
Each Glass Yard office has options to include:
- Virgin Media dedicated lease lines
- Virgin Media multi-tenant uncontended 50Mb or 100Mb fibre internet connectivity
- Virgin Media managed firewalls
- Managed VoIP phone extensions
- BT Phone and business broadband